The Hubs has to work all day Sat, so no spending time with him til Sunday. Here is my list of stuff to do this weekend.
- Clean - this place is a mess from the 4 days without power.
- Recover pillows in living room.
- Craft fairs- I know some craft fairs were scheduled for this Sat but some places still don't have power, so I don't know if this will happen.
- Grocery shopping- I had to throw out alot of food thanks to the power outage.
- Teach Sunday School at church Sunday.
- Think of something to make for this:
Over at Ladybird Ln Nov is dedicated to turkeys! Her husband is a Turkey farmer! I think that is so cool.
She is hosting a link party later with all things turkey. I am thinking an apron for turkey day, cupcakes, or pillows.
Hope everyone else has a great weekend!