Saturday, October 29, 2011

Friday Night Soup

My family has a Fall tradition of Friday night soup. Every Friday night from Sept-Oct we have soup night. It is usually held at Red Maple Cottage, but occasionally my aunt will host Friday night soup (my place has been in a remodeling stage for over a year...almost there...maybe next year I can have soup night). The Friday closest to Halloween is always ghoulash night.
Ghoulash 
I love these bowls! My mom has had them for a few years.

















Notice the pumpkin with the crow on it. I found this picture in the corner..

I thought it was done on purpose, but when I pointed it out my mom had no idea they matched (she painted this picture)




Halloween Decor.

I ran out of time to make a whole bunch of pumpkin pumpkins and leaves so I had to make some muffins too.

I will be linking this post up here:

3 comments:

  1. There's something warm and comforting about soup in the fall when the air gets cool and crisp. What a nice tradition to have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely dinner!

    I'm your newest follower in GFC from the Blog Hop.
    Please feel free to visit my blog. Looking forward to seeing you there, and would love a follow me back. Thanks!

    http://www.momfashionworld.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Friday night soup sounds wonderful!!! I'm from Texas and we are just entering the soup weather. What kind of soup is pictured? Looks amazing!!!! Completely enjoy your blog. I will visit often. Find me on twitter @skosub. Praying for and the storm that hit your area. Looking forward to an update.

    Many Blessings,
    Shannon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...