Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween Treats and Tablescape

Happy Halloween everybody!!!!

We still are in the dark today (posting from Red Maple Cottage, that is lucky enough to have power). I went to work this morning only to leave at noon. We got hit hard and they are saying maybe no power for a week :(
The worst part.....they cancelled Halloween. I didn't care I still went to work in my Halloween outfit.







I work in a Doctor's office.








I also made Halloween treats for my coworkers and family. I got the idea to make mummy wrapped candy bars from the Idea Room. She has lots of great mummy ideas!

Since I had no power, I had no printer and had to hand write the tags, but it still looked cute!

They looked great on the table setting for dinner.
Dinner is at Red Maple Cottage tonight, since my house is in the dark.

That black shadow in the background is my parents' dog, Picasso.



Thanks for stopping by. Hope everyone has a safe and happy Halloween!


Linking up here:







Sumo's Sweet Stuff
The Girl Creative

3 comments:

  1. GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Hopefully power SOON! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your mummies turned out so great! Thanks for sharing them with me. Hope you get some power back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those candy bar mummies are too cute! Love your blog and the creative ideas, I have to follow it! I found it thru mombloggersclub.

    Cheers,
    Tess
    inlovebythebeach.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...